Angel Bay Beef Rissoles or Angel Bay Lamb Rissoles
Red Onion, sliced
- For a quick pickled red onion, boil sugar and vinegar for 1 min. Add red onion and remove from heat – let cool.
- Place slaw and sauerkraut into a bowl. Cut haloumi into 1cm slices.
- Cook rissoles on a fry pan according to the instructions. Set aside.
- Heat bread on an oven tray. Place buns in oven for about 5 minutes, until warmed through.
- Cook haloumi Heat a drizzle of oil in a non-stick fry-pan on medium-high heat and cook haloumi for about 1-2 minute each side, until golden.
- Serve sliders filled with slaw, sliced rissoles, pickled red onions, haloumi and extra slaw on the side.